Lookdown. You push the limits

Codrut

GC Coalition Member

Well, like a week ago i have an argue with look. all seen nice till today when he seen to hate me, a lot. So lets begin the story :)

Someone in our team named candy say " f**k " and he got warned but he got disconnect also (he didnt use the *). THen he come back and asked why he was warned. i say because he say f**k (WITH THE *)

got 1st warning. when is censured (is like on tv) there is NO BREAKING RULE. A guy on look team named SPERM remain cause his name can be spelled on NBC (what a reason :nosmile: ) Then sagon (another member i think or a regular player says" you can say d**k on NBC too... (without the *). and he got banned for like 15 minutes no warnings. So we keep sperm but not d**k even if the reason why we allow 1st word should be the same for the second? And not only that i got 2th warned for saying that guy name, but I also got kicked....

PS: Look down, you are an iprocrite (or how you write it in english) , not only that you already swear, 2 maps ago you said: What the hell, truck this (i will not censurate it)

You maybe have problems in real life and you take it in a game on players. Here there were no breaking rules. How come you are the only admin that search problems? I NEVER and when i say never i mean never got a problem with an admin even if i got kick once. Dont delete this topic. I want Jackie or someone that issnt your friend or dont know you to keep an eye you. There were some swearing in your team before i had to swith to make teams fair that you "ignore" but when it come to me, everything is bad for you. Please take 10 minutes to rethink all of this.

And another thing i remember. When you say we need to switch to make teams fair, why dont you do the exemple? why you prefer the good team and not the new team?

Edited by Codrut

even with the censoring, swearing is against GC policies. don't get me wrong, sometimes i get so frustrated in game that i swear to myself, but there's no reason to let the world know. why type it? why hit the mic button? unless, of course, you're directing it at someone

i don't think lookback did anything wrong. this no swearing policy is enforced on our cs:s servers

1) I DO NOT swear, ever, period - end of story. Ask General/Herbs/Oni, he has invested considerable amounts of time trying to get me to swear.

2) I occasionally miss things, today I do not believe I did and the three or four of you that were testing the grounds were ALL dealt with in one way or another.

3) You did it at least 3 times, as I only warned using the system. You could have rejoined immediately, as it was only a kick. All language and actions taken will be in the logs as it all took place in chat.

4) I am objective in my decision, I doubt you noticed, but I kicked Malo for rushing in the same round and he and I are friendly

5) The word sperm describes a unicellualr organism and from the name I saw, was not applied in an approrpiate way. I really didn't see a need to do anything, let alone argue with you about it

6) "Look down" seems rather abusive to me, not that I really care, but I suggest you improve your attitude when dealing with fellow members, ESPECIALLY when engaging in a dispute.

7) Problems in real life? Hmmmmm, successful business, happy wife, 2 awesome kids? Nope, not really. How about you swallow the condescension and take a hard look at yourself.

8) You started whining after the first round, was not clear whether a votescramble was needed, so I didn't force one. It got called later and actually the team that was losing in the beginning wound the campaign.

Frankly, you need to get a clue. There is no tolerance for the F word, in any formulation on the server - member or otherwise. As a regular and a member, you know this. Hopefully this thread can be locked quickly and this member's conduct looked at. THIS STUFF is abusive.

Edited by Lookback
  • Like 1

GC Coalition Member

Yes, then why you say it :)

2 maps before i got kick you say it. Why you keep the guy named sperm? and there are many mores :)

want me to get started.

Send me a message in private why you dont like me and lets see if we can fix it

GC Coalition Member

So lets begin the story :)

Done and the end. Let's pack up and delete this topic please? This is seriously getting annoying. Stop being a drama queen and take these issues to PM only.

is hard to pm when the other dont want to talk right? you think i didnt try to get it private?

People have gotten away with saying the F-word on the server. Slip of the tongues is fine as long as you immediately rescind it with a simple "sorry" and everyone will be on their merry way.

However if you say it just because you want to and know PERFECTLY WELL that the rules state that if the Survivors don't say it, you shouldn't either, but do it anyway then it merits a warning or a kick. Kicks are more serious warnings and should watch your step the next time when you come back in the server.

GC is usually more lenient with rules than other communities. MOTD = first warning always. Chat/Verbal warnings -> kick -> ban. That's usually how the process goes, but if multiple people are going out of their way to troll an admin, they're going to get flat out banned. I mainly want admins to pour water on a fire, not gasoline.

• Like 3