keyboard

rumrunner

over lthe several days some players including my self have had problems typing and retyping commands, trying to use the buy menu and the send point system, my bind commands are not holding in the console, followed the instruction given here at this site which were helpful still have problems in game use, also every week theres a new tweek added to the game sever, can this cause a problem? Thanks

Do you mean that your binds aren't saving when you exit and relaunch L4D2? I have seen where the config file that contains binds become read only either due to launch parameters that were entered or for other unknown reasons. Check the config.cfg file in Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg and make sure its not read only. Also, it could be the steam cloud that may be syncing from a stock config file or something that's causing it to reset, you may want to turn that option off and see if it saves after that. Hope that helps.