Stop being selfish!

Codrut

GC Coalition Member

I understand that you like to spectate, that you need to go a minute to get a soda or to bathroom. But guys, what happen today is simply unacceptable! We were 5 members in the whole game (all full) and 2 of our members, getting bored decided to go afk. People messaging me and ask me what is happening. Well..... there were no admins, nothing. This is my last "nice" post, next time it happen i start to give name. If your a member and you need to be afk for more then 2 minutes, LEAVE AND THEN COME BACK!

Sorry but there are too many post. And to be honest, if i was a spec camper that threat wouldn't really bother me :(

And crash, even if i pm you, you couldn't get in. The server was full

threat? Since when is this about threatening people? Just follow the rules, it's not hard.

and yes, I can kick people from sourceban without joining the game

• Like 1

GC Coalition Member

Sorry but there are too many post. And to be honest, if i was a spec camper that threat wouldn't really bother me :(

threat? Since when is this about threatening people? Just follow the rules, it's not hard.

and yes, I can kick people from sourceban without joining the game

I was using the Threat not as an aggression on players but post. Sorry for the misunderstand :)

Good to know with the kicking

GC Coalition Member

Sometimes i feel that people don't read my posts... I say that THEY get afk, i follow the rules, but is no about me, is about the spec campers i saw today

He means if he were a spec camper that THREAD wouldn't really bother him. Just a typo.