Amazon has this weeks video game deals laid out.

VooDooPC

Amazon has been doing a lot of lightning deals this week. For anyone that doesn't know lightning deals are basically deals that last for an hour, after that the next deal pops up.

Amazon was kind enough to post a schedule of all of their video game lightning deals for the rest of the week.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000853511&tag=bfblfrad-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

If there's any games you thought about buying but were too expensive at the time, check to see if they're on the list and get ready for that time slot.

Some good deals that stood out too me:

Syndicate (PC) for $5.99

Max Payne 3 (PS3/360) for $15.00

Dishonored (PC/360/PS3) for $25.00

PS3 and 360 bundles are both $100 off. I bought my PS3 during Black Friday in 2010 from Amazon.

• Like 1

Maybe crapbage is too harsh of a word to use.

Replace "are crapbage" to "I'm not the slightest bit interested in".

Yes, I am very bitter on what games have turned into now days.

That sounds better. :)

While most of these games aren't for me I still see the value in things like the Lego series and HD collections. Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Darksiders II, Dishonored, Dragon's Dogma, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Mass Effect 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Syndicate, and Borderlands are all games I would recommend people play, especially at these prices.