Another Friday at the office.

stutters

it's movember, which is an excuse for those lower on the evolutionary ladder to sport their worst facial hair (in support of prostate cancer awareness). on top of that, we've got a friday afternoon tradition of giving away ironically bad gifts (it's portland, we thrive on irony).

combine our recruiter with his bad mustache and throw in some binoculars. this. is. creepy.

iUhnXh.jpg

but let's not stop there. i had one of our retouchers add a little flavor.

vq8eZh.jpg

i sent it out to a couple teams, who then forwarded it on to another couple teams. there's been rolling laughter around the office for the past hour.

good times.

GC Alumni

You've already been in Oregon so long that that shirt is unremarkable?

we were getting ready to travel for a new business pitch and reviewing the deck one last time. i was the only one in the room that didn't meet the travel dress code, which (ironically) consisted of:
  1. plaid shirt

2. facial hair

3. glasses

i suppose i am a little desensitized.

Seems normal for me however:

1) Lived the grunge era.

2) Before that, attended UW-Stevens Point, home to the world renowned College of Natural Resources, home to aspiring wildlife biologists, wildlife officers, soil and water scientists and the rest of the educated outdoor type careers. The uniform, no lie, man or woman, Jeans. Tee-Shirt. Plaid flannel button-down shirt over top. Travel coffee mug as an accessory. Probably still the uniform...