Cable Question

Guest RedMagic

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

wat side do u push the pin in from the bottom or the part that connects to a mobo or ide device

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

wow im either really stupid or this is extremely hard.....im using a flat head screw driver about 32cm

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

wanna come to my house and do it for me :o:P:D

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i appreciate ur patience with me a lot thanks rooster and dweez

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i did it im amazing i did it i did it i did it THANK YOU SO MUCH HUGGELS YAYA LUV YALL nwo i can spend 5 bucks and not 100

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

thx dweez let me get shocked and die first then tell me lmao i know im not that stupid

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i did it though i already did it thanks guys wub ya

(edited)

I just stated it for the record so your Mom can't come back later and accuse us and CS of causing you to become a disturbed individual and go off and kill yourself. :lol::D:rolleyes:

Edited by dwEEziL

Btw, unless your opening up your power supply, those molex connectors dont supply enough current and ampheres the shock you. In fact some people will tell you to leave your computer plugged in when you do your work because it supplies the computer with a true ground.

Leaving it plugged in used to be a good idea because, even though it is plugged in (and grounded) no power is actually being distributed to the computer parts when the computer was off. Now, thanks to Wake-On stuff (NIC, keyboard start up shortcuts, etc), power is still being distributed to parts of the computer when even when it is turned "off".

Last I heard, and fairly recently too, the recommendation was to unplug the computer from the power source and either, 1) touch the metal frame of the case before going inside it or 2) get yourself and anti-static wristlet.

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

and i got a bracelet and i touch the side of the case also i take off my socks for static

Think of it like this, it serves about the same purpose as electrical tape in some applications. In this application it basically serves to adhere the frayed ends of the sleeving material to the bundle of wires an provide a "neater" appearance to the job. As far as it being premium, I dunno, I have never noticed much of a difference in heatshrink.

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

ok thanks guys so it doesnt like stick to the cables when it shrinks right?? /me thinks obviously it doesnt