quick fix for some bugs

Static

!jointeam

Some of you may have already noticed that when you type !jointeam that most of the time today it kicks people but leaves you in spectate just to advise that if the game is full & you do type !jointeam to then follow it up by typing !teams and selecting the team with the least players to get outta spectate as Ive seen a few people kick more than 1 person trying to figure out the bug

chargers

not sure if it was secretly coded in or if its just a bug but chargers act differently now

1. you have to charge the survivor directly no more skimming the sides of them ive seen alot of people charging through the survivors and not hitting them im sure its related

2. the distance between you and the survivor has increased by half a 1/4 of a meter before charging or it will just bump into them

boomers

when ghost jumping and spawning in as a boomer make sure to take your finger of the left mouse click after you spawn as it will interfere with clicking again for the boom as the time between double click has increased by 2 seconds

lol i was gonna say half a meter till i remembered how long a meter was so yeah just 1/4 meter in total as far as i can tell

and loon ive been too lazy to check if it was included in the update but it seems to have started then.

then again if they edit one thing like the melee weapons other things can get messed up the melees arnt even working for (knife & shield) although knife did work yesterday perfetly