Need help! In game problem when loading new campaign.

Speedinlight

Hi all, it will be great if you lots can give me some help/advice on the problem I have come across on the gcftw l4d2 server. Problem is that I can join the server and play a match but when it finished and loadup to a new campaign my game will freeze and need a force close. Strangely it only happens when I join this particular server, no problem whatsoever in other server. I have tried verify the game, uninstall and reinstall the game and steam but it doesn't seem to fix the problem, it shouldn't be a problem with my pc or system as I have just format and reinstall everything few days ago.

My steam id is Speedinlight and I really hope someone here can help and come up with a solution! Many thanks!

PS: sorry for my poor English, not a native speaker here!

try turning your graphics down, in the menu , your graphics card it not used to all these fireworks + 20 players in a game & then it has to show a little movie at the start of the campaign that could be it struggling to cope

try turning your graphics down, in the menu , your graphics card it not used to all these fireworks + 20 players in a game & then it has to show a little movie at the start of the campaign that could be it struggling to cope

I second this. Also a problem when too many things are active on the screen (common, survivors, etc)

Other than that I have no clue.