Voice Commanded Binds?

Static

Hey last day on here for a while but should get a new computer within a month or two :(

My question is is it possible to use my voice to activate certain binds by saying "buy molly" and it buys you a Molotov?

the problem i face atm is that i downloaded a bind file but don't know half of them & the other day i think i mustv bought 5 defibrillators when i was just trying to check my points

just need a quick tut on how to do this if its possible so i can set it up when i get my new computer. :dork:

oh & preferably id like to hold a button while im saying a command

Edited by Static

For example, you could use some voice recognition in windows 7 to say something like 'press C', and it will 'press' your C key for you. You could then have something bound to the key C in l4d2, like buying a molotov. A more customized voice recognition software could probably recognize you saying something like 'buy mollie', and then press a key for you. I still think you'd have to create key binds in l4d2 for it to work at all, though, unless I'm way wrong.

Other problem is that you have to not talk at all other than when using your voice commands, because you can't just turn on and off the software to recognize your voice like you would Ventrillo or Teamspeak. Software like Dragon is "Always on" once it's activated.

Edited by Fenix

Other problem is that you have to not talk at all other than when using your voice commands, because you can't just turn on and off the software to recognize your voice like you would Ventrillo or Teamspeak. Software like Dragon is "Always on" once it's activated.

Not really such a problem. Just turn "buy molly" into "computer buy molly" or "command buy molly" and it'd never be something he'd say otherwise.