kicked and a member

BabyGirl

I made an account with your website for the reason of not being kicked. I have been kick on 3 separate occasions (while being a member and playing the game) for no other reason the making room for others. I know for a fact there were other people who are not even apart of your website group that did not get kicked and I did.

Is there steps that I need to take to prevent this or is me joining you group a waste of my time and effort?

(edited)

Like Madvillain said, you've to be a contributing member in order to have a reserved slot so you don't get kicked by members joining the server.

I used to get kicked a ton of times same as you, but since the members there were nice to me knowing that my english sucks bad I decided to buy a membership for a little price of $15 (to me was $24~, i'm from Argentina so any foreign purchase has hugh taxes). It is worthed!

Edited by Jose
  • Like 1

Hi Babygirl!

Non-members get kicked by members automatically when members join the server. The members have no choice about who gets kicked, its automatic. The non-member that has been on the server the least amount of time is kicked first. The $15 a year is definitely worth it! You cant get kicked once you are on a team. You also wont get kicked if the teams are full and you are in spec. You can then join a team if there are non-members on. You also get to wear cool hats.

Go to the store and buy a membership. It takes about 24 hours or so to get your reservation put on the server.

Just to add to what's already been said:

The admins and folks at GC are great at immediately responding to in-game problems and issues with membership and the server. I can speak from personal experience in saying that you won't encounter a more conscientious and community oriented group of people in any other gaming community...well worth the $15 per year fee.

The admins and folks at GC are great at immediately responding to in-game problems and issues with membership and the server. I can speak from personal experience in saying that you won't encounter a more conscientious and community oriented group of people in any other gaming community...well worth the $15 per year fee.

except for biggs

except for biggs

Well, there are always exceptions...