Abuse of Youtube's copyright claims system

Biggs

Well theres a lot of things I would like to say, but would get me banned, also would make for a hilarious post with all the censored words. Hope these devs goes bankrupt and hope Google actually does change their copywrite act. I would love it if they did a review process, because all you have to do is just click a button and the video is gone. Not how it should work.

Well theres a lot of things I would like to say, but would get me banned, also would make for a hilarious post with all the censored words. Hope these devs goes bankrupt and hope Google actually does change their copywrite act. I would love it if they did a review process, because all you have to do is just click a button and the video is gone. Not how it should work.

Unfortunately that is their fail-safe to not get sued...

GC Alumni

A fine line between protecting copyright and censoring free speech. Some abuse is bound to happen, some people will always get burned. It's sad.

Hopefully Google sees sense and some of these cases of abuse are undone.

A fine line between protecting copyright and censoring free speech. Some abuse is bound to happen, some people will always get burned. It's sad.

Hopefully Google sees sense and some of these cases of abuse are undone.

Unlikely. This abuse has been going on for years.

Apparently, they made their Steam community hub only available for those who actually bought the game. You can read everything, but cannot write there, but I didn't check it on my side, so cannot confirm if it's true or not.

They are massively closing peoples threads who are criticizing the game and I don't mind by "moaning", "whining" or saying by "this game sucks", but putting out the facts, glitches, bugs in game, including the totally false advertising.

Reply of the devs? Stop moaning/ranting, your facts don't have any basis for the criticizing, ..etc etc, and that's how they close the thread.

I'm more surprised that Google and Youtube are even dare to do such things. We saw as the devs and partially youtube did quite some violations.

I hope Steam is going to kick that game outta here. And who the hell is that dev, S guy anyway? He did any other games?

LOL. I didn't even notice that they changed the name. How generic. Infestation: Survivor Stories. Who was the genius that came up with that?

Looking at their new trailer on Steam, the background text looks more impressive than the trailer itself. It really showcases the p*ss-poor animation quality and how low-budget the game really is.

Apparently, they made their Steam community hub only available for those who actually bought the game.

Make a bad game, get the lube. Try to hide the fact your game is bad, welcome to prison...if you know what I mean.

EDIT:

Even though I find Metacritic to be a joke of a site, this worse than D3 Launch Date

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/day-one-garrys-incident

Edited by ValenAlvern