de_gunkanjima_alpha #tbd Gonnna try another pub run tonight

turnbullTeRRoR

Really trying to make this map fun/ balanced/ competitive So please humor my request for pub testing with players. Waiting SNC to SNC is just to long for a test that will net results. Hopefully some of you will be around tonight- opinions welcome.

Gunkanjima- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashima_Island

Its a pretty fun map so far. Rotates are decently quick. Unique in design somewhat. Mid is a hotzone for sure. T's have discrete options for pulling back and rotations but everthing T side rotates thru mid making mid very important for T's to maintain. Ct's have lots of options to peek/pick mid though so its a hot mess which may be good or bad not sure yet.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Yeah

Pretty cool idea for a map Turnbull.

Thanks I had been been looking for an idea for a new map for a while. Even as far as asking for people on this message board to give me any ideas they have. RATS RATS RATS all I get . I got some cheese for you guys :dork: Anyways I was cruising youtube and came across 10 coolest abandoned places and Gunkanjima was what inspired me.

Hashima Island has gotten a bit more press since it was in the new James Bond movie, its probably one of the creepiest places in the world. Someone actually made an L4D2 map of it, I dont know how good it is but definitely fits with the whole zombie thing. I like that they sent a guy through it with a cam so you can explore it in Google Earth.