Just in case you don't know.

MaRvIn

This is so dumb. I mean yeah he's a stupid kid making bad choices, but how many celebrities are doing this. We have the Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Byes, Paris Hilton, please people act like this is the first celebrity to act so stupid and just make bad bad bad choices. I think someone needs to whoop his butt like he was a little kid and tell him to shape up, idk maybe his parents. But seriously this is so far out of hand. So many other world problems and this is a petition people care about. Please people need to wake up. This is what's wrong with the U.S. we spend more time trying to get rid of celebrities or being so involved in them and what they are doing. Like this is a real problem. Sorry starving children, sorry kids being abused by parents, sorry homeless people, sorry people dealing with real life problems, we got this musician that we need to focus all of our attention on above all other things.

It's a bigger problem than you'd think though, he's setting an example to a MASSIVE fan base, more massive than we probably realize that you can do what you want. Imagine growing up, and your idol smokes drugs, drives while drunk and assaults people, seemingly without remorse. A group of teenagers could grow up under that influence, thinking that's the norm, and we have the next few years full of idiotic kids killing people by DUI, overdosing on drugs and assaulting anyone because they feel like it.

In regards to starving children, kids being abused by parents, homeless people and people dealing with real life problems, the majority of people would rather focus on something they feel they have the power to change than focus on something as broad a topic as that. They think "What can I, one person do, to stop these problems when everyone else doesn't?". Sure, you can donate to charities that help these causes, but with the idea in your head that some charities barely give any of the money you donate to the people in need, and pocket a good part of it, you start to feel "What difference can I do? I may as well just stop caring." It's harsh, but it's reality.

• Like 1

Oh it is funny Marvin, I saw it the other day, just want it to go away haha.

And Tainted, I know it's hard to figure out what to do. I just wish people focused that energy that they put into making this petition and getting people to sign it, like take all that and put it into the real life problems this world is having, if that makes sense.

If he is deported, that's gotta set some kind of new world record for youngest person ever deported with a green card revoked!

Send him elsewhere, don't send him home. He'll just sully the reputation of his hometown. Currently, Stratford is well known for it's Shakespeare Festival, I'd hate for it to be known as Bieberville. I live 45mins away from Stratford and I don't need or want his shenanigans reaching my beautiful city which he visits frequently when he's in town.

Edited by Xterminator
  • Like 1

If he is deported, that's gotta set some kind of new world record for youngest person ever deported with a green card revoked!

Send him elsewhere, don't send him home. He'll just sully the reputation of his hometown. Currently, Stratford is well known for it's Shakespeare Festival, I'd hate for it to be known as Bieberville. I live 45mins away from Stratford and I don't need or want his shenanigans reaching my beautiful city which he visits frequently when he's in town.

Haha, you "raised" him - your responsibility.

deal with it.gif

Haha, you "raised" him - your responsibility.

deal with it.gif

Not that I'm defending him but.......

post-34-0-13121500-1391222012.jpg

Edited by Xterminator
  • Like 1