Just need to VENT! SO bad right now

chick82

So this will be censored so it might read funny but seriously, I have to just let it out.

As most of you know at the end of December Tirtul's father passed away. Well he left everything (almost all) in a trust with a trustee (his sister Barbara). I had met her before and she seemed like a nice lady. But then everything changed from the beginning to as I sit before you today and vent the anger that is boiling inside of me.

One day Barbara told us we had 6 weeks to clean out Tirtul's father's home. Fair time, we can go at a medium pace and get things done. And then one day out of the blue she e-mailed Tirtul and his brother that they had one week, before the liquidator would be out. And no we couldn't store it in the nice storage shed his father had built and put a lock on it, and say "Nothing goes in here", no no no. We had to pay for a storage locker to hold all of OUR stuff we get from him, Tirtul's brother has a house so he was able to put a majority of the items he got into his home.

Now on the day the liquidator came out, and mind you being told by Barbara "Nothing can be left in any rooms per the LIQUIDATOR's own words" come to find out as the Liquidator stood in front of the greenhouse (that was loaded with garbage we hadn't hauled off yet) she says "Oh we will just put a sign up that says "nothing for sale in here". OH REALLY! You MEAN TO TELL ME THAT WE can KEEP stuff on the property that IS NOT being sold, because we were TOLD that that's not allowed. OH And as we are talking she says to Barbara "You guys can just haul this off after the sale." AFTER! 10 mins later Tirtul's brother walks in, and as we are looking at all the stuff that is left, Barbara says to him "The Liquidator said all the trash in the greenhouse has to be gone before the sale" I'm sorry WHAT! Are you even listening to anyone, I mean are just making poop UP! oh my.

So fast forward. Our apartment (we live on the property above the garage), looks like a hoarder lives here. There are so many boxes, because the storage locker is FULL!. So I called the Realtor (Which Barbara said would be handling it from here), I called him and asked if we could store stuff in the shed BECAUSE it would look nicer, because right now the state of the apartment is pretty bad visual wise, and I want it to look nice when buyers come to see it. Well, he says 'you have to ask Barbara". So i say "truck it" I will just buy Tirtul and I another storage unit. Not worth talking to her.

Now Feb 18th, Barbara leaves a message for Tirtul stating she needs to talk to him about a change in the trust. Well that's no big deal. He calls her, to be told "You have 60 days to move out because it's playing favoritism to you because your brother doesn't live there. Well no trucking poop, HE HAS HIS OWN HOUSE! And he could give 2 trucking poops, he doesn't care.

Now mind you just a bit of hodge podge. Tirtul is getting a nice lump sum of money in 3 weeks from his fathers IRA, BUT we had already planned on using it for clearing our debt, setting aside half for taxes "just in case", and holding the rest as a safety net, (and new computers LOL). Also, Tirtul, Barbara and the Realtor already discussed it being okay for us to live on the property until it sold. WITH NO complaint or issue from his brother.

So Tirtul sends her a not so nice e-mail last night about not being okay with this 60 day notice. To which she responds "Well you are getting the IRA won't that be enough to get you moved and an apartment" WHO THE truck ARE YOU witch! Honestly, HOW truckING DARE YOU SAY wth THEY USE THE MONEY FOR! IT SURE AS poop WASN'T FOR A truckING APARTMENT. NO WE wanted to BUY A MOTHER truckING HOUSE. AND WHY ARE YOU CREATING ISSUES WHEN THERE ARE NONE. Favoritism. WHO THE truck SAID TIRTUL WAS BEING FAVORITISMED! NO ONE! He's BROTHER DOESN"T truckING CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my I"M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright breathe that's my rant.

I have four sisters. The day my parents die, if any of them act like this, I will straight up tell them if they ever want to talk to me again, they can shut it. Otherwise, it's been nice knowing them. Hopefully I think none of them will be like this, and not that my parents have a ton of money to leave us anyway, so we'll be fighting over the scraps of food in the basement lol. But I won't take crap from them.