I was recently banned. Divine Darkness {A}

Hello, I was just playing left 4 dead 2 server and I was doing pretty good(score) then out of no were after telling my team not to rush the tank. I was banned now unless theres a thing where you cant talk to your teamates(which would be kinda dumb) I dont think i should have been banned. I was on the survivers team and was in the back of the pack trying to help the slower players. I was not rushing nor cheating or spamming my mic. and also i was not warned if i was doing anything wrong. if its because I have the {A} at the end of my name im sorry im a admin of another server that needs you to have that to show that you are an admin. :glare: So please contact me as soon as possable with the reason I was banned.Thak you for your time.

_______________________________________SIDE NOTE___________________________________________________

As for the Warnings which I did not get. Please dont type in chat you see I have it disabled so I can focuse on whats infront of me. Theres a plug-in(script which ever you prefer) which pops up for all players screen wheather in the middle top corner or anywere and you can change the color that best suits the Danger of the offence.

Thank you for your time!

ALSO IF YOU NEED MORE ADMINS CONTACT ME ON STEAM OR EMAIL!!! (over 1 year of being admin/owner/co-owner)

Edited by DivineDarkness

ALSO IG YOU NEED MORE ADMINS CONTACT ME ON STEAM OR EMAIL!!! (over 1 year of being admin/owner/co-owner)

Admin requires ~6 months as a member and application approval

Hi Divine, thanks for coming to the forums.

You were banned for rushing as you have seen. You were in the front, not in the back, where you guys spawned the tank early. When I say you were in the front I mean you were down the stairs near the tunnel on the 2nd map of Dead Center, where the other 5 or 6 players of your team was back near the tent trying to pick people up. The reason I know this is because I was one of the people getting incapped and picking people up in the back. Being that you were part of the group that I did ask verbally over the mic and many times in chat to come back to help, you received a ban when you did not come back. I would recommend enabling your chat window again so that you can see the things being said by your team or admin. If you did not realize in your short stay that this is a points based server, it is. Your team will send/ask for points, those messages come up in chat.... so again I would strongly recommend that you enable your chat again if you want to play on this team based server.

However because you came to the forums and pleaded your case, I will lift the ban this time, Next time I would encourage you to pay attention to where your team is and to stay with the group. The server has rules against rushing and we have zero tolerance for it.

Your ban is now lifted, you are free to play on the server again. Have fun and have a good day.

Enable your chat window.

-MadVillain

• Like 1

rushing?????? but..... i was in the back of the pack on surviver team.... also wheres the topic for application.

There is no topic for it. Admins must first be paying members for a minimum of 90 days. They then fill out an app and the other admins vote on whether or not they believe the person would be a good admin.