Unban Request.. my bad guys. :(

blackdeathyo

A couple of months ago my older brother bought me Left 4 Dead 2 when I got my new laptop.  I enjoyed playing with a lot of my friends and soon enough they turned me onto the zombie islands communities and I started playing in gcftw servers and they have honestly made a game that I love a whole lot more fun, not to mention different things in the workshop you can download to also make the game a lot more entertaining, but I digress. 

I wanna say maybe 3 months ago we were playing versus in a gcftw server and my s***head friend thought it would be funny to dare me to talk trash to people we were playing with (he plays a lot of xbox, I know the PC gaming community is a lot more chill).  I, myself, who also thought it would be funny to talk s***, began telling people to stfu and alkdhfjlskhflajshdf and then.. BANNED.  

What's even more messed up is that my friend knew what would happen if you swear in these servers.. I didn't.  :(  So I've just been playing regular games but none of them are as fun (I promise I'm not trying to be a kiss donkey too much) but that's the truth, I enjoy playing the gcftw servers a whole lot more that the ones from singapore or rampage or any others. 

I had no clue about the rules for the GC community (no swearing and whatnot), I kind of joined on a whim and didn't know any rules until I actually looked up this community and how to get unbanned.  I fully take responsibility for my actions, I was also being an idiot by talking trash.  I know the rules now and I'm not gonna be a s***head anymore.  

So please please please un-ban me..?  It will not happen again.

I'm sorry admins.

I don't know who banned me since the ban was months ago and I'm kind of new to this forum

My steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129748057 and i can answer any questions if it's needed.

Hi. 

First things first. Our no swearing policy isn't just for our gaming servers -- it carries over to our forums, too. It's not a religious thing or a sensitivity thing, we've just found over the past decade that people who can be disciplined enough to refrain from swearing tend to be more fun to game with. The kids who like to troll on and on about our moms can't take it. It's a great way to filter them out. No swearing, here or in our game servers. Cool?

With that out of the way, are you sure you're actively banned? Your community profile and steam ID aren't showing up in sourcebans. If you're not actually banned, have fun and keep it clean. More rules are over here.

Hi Black Death Yo
The admin that banned you was Meng.  From the notes on the ban, it sounded like you were really going at it with your cursing, etc.  It was your first ban and based on your post here, I would assume we would give you another chance.  I will message Meng to see if he can come in here and look at this.  Or if a board member wants to unban you first, here is Black Death Yo's steam id: STEAM_1:1:84741164 he was banned on 4/7/14

Make sure you follow all the rules, it will be difficult if you have to come here again.

Thanks!

Sorry been busy and thanks for coming to the forums, thanks guys for addressing for me. GC rules are stated in chat and also in the motd if you see it. Basically just be nice to everyone. Once you learn the buy menu everything's breezy.