Banned

Dynext

Hey, I only have played on the CS GO server a few times and I enjoy it. I got home from work today and tried to join and it said that my steam id isn't allowed in the server. I come to the website to see who banned me and what for and it just tells me that tbterror banned me and the reason was "ty" ?

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28920604

Game Server: 74.91124..246:27015 -GS:GO

Time: No Clue

If you could look into why I was banned that would be awesome. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

If you got the reason "TY" that means you blatently  ignored me and immediatly broke the rule I asked you not to brake.  Most likely Language or TK directly following a verbal warning- resulting in  perma ban   .   Basically listen to admins and follow the rules.  

Our rules in a nutshell:

FF is on.  Don't spawn attack or retaliate let the admins take care of it if you are attacked.

Clean server : no cursing, homophobic slurs, racism, or distasteful commentary towards the fairer sex.

Please don't team stack. Please don't be  jerk towards players of lesser skill levels.   Have fun.

Appreciate your coming to the forums and respectfully asking why  you were banned. If you can follow the rules above I will lift your ban.

(edited)

I'm confused. I understand and I'm grateful you guys have good admins. But I have not ones killed nor attacked a team mate. I've never talked in game or degraded a person on the skill. I understand and respect all new players as I use to be one of them. I'm just wondering if I was banned by mistake? 

Edited by Dynext