Banned because Gnomechompski

SaintAshley

I was banned for... well, I'm not sure. I wasn't given a reason.

The last image I had prior to my ban, was being long distance charged, while holding my baby chompski. 

Also prior to my ban, your admin Meng.mc.admin, was banning people for the reason - 'Goodnight'. It was unjustified as many of your users, one of them being Idle Mexican, was calling the admin out for the unjust bans.

It's also difficult to decipher what they say a lot of the time, as their english is quite poor.

-Saint

GC Server Admin

The reason you where banned

"Attitude, undermining admin, rushing, kicked and warned. Generally rude to others."

Id  ban you for just carrying the gnome

You and your friends sound like trolls

• Like 1

Calling an admin out on any server can be a ban.  We are all gamers and play on many server and many games..  Admins work hard to keep the community rules.  Now Meng, has been a awesome admin and this is not the opinion of a few but the majority.

So............... since you are new, I don't think you are telling the truth which is not cool by me.  Also the bans clearly state why you were  banned.  Also... Your ban is 1 day from incident.

I would have like to have seen, hey I am new here and did not know the rules, or my playing style is different that what you server is accustom to, but NO you and your friends who were all banned come here and mock our admins and our community.  You are lucky its 1 day.

• Like 1