"Stacked game!" /slap "No its called a Clever Tank"

MurderinClony

Also, note that the Tank on our servers is very slightly faster than Survivors (vanilla Tanks are slower than Survivors), don't slow down as much from getting shot at (vanilla Tanks slow to a crawl under gunfire), and have a further punch reach than vanilla settings (vanilla Tanks have a noticeably shorter reach).  Just my way of balancing things out for 10v10 and it's been like this for a long time now (back when Nightling used to play L4D2 on a regular basis).

Can we make the tank faster when on fire?  That will make even more fun.  As you can use the option as tank to chase survivors faster.

I was thinking about that in the past, but with the fact that when people have enough points to spam Tanks and to have 3 alive at once seems way unbalanced if Tanks were to go faster while on fire.

• Like 1

Also, note that the Tank on our servers is very slightly faster than Survivors (vanilla Tanks are slower than Survivors), don't slow down as much from getting shot at (vanilla Tanks slow to a crawl under gunfire), and have a further punch reach than vanilla settings (vanilla Tanks have a noticeably shorter reach).  Just my way of balancing things out for 10v10 and it's been like this for a long time now (back when Nightling used to play L4D2 on a regular basis).

Can we make the tank faster when on fire?  That will make even more fun.  As you can use the option as tank to chase survivors faster.

And bile bomb to make it slower.

I was thinking about that in the past, but with the fact that when people have enough points to spam Tanks and to have 3 alive at once seems way unbalanced if Tanks were to go faster while on fire.

what if you only apply this buff when there is only one tank on the field