communist banned from gamrs.co | !buy 10v10 #2

communist

i am not 100% sure on why i received a banned on 12-13-14 around 12:00 pm central standard time.  i have been kicked for swearing before but i an assure you i have control of myself.  i do hope this problem can be resolved as quickly as possible, i do enjoy your 10v10 server.  my credentials and additional information are below.

steamid - STEAM_1:0:59323

server - gamrs.co | !buy 10v10 #2

i am sorry for wasting your time.  i did find the sourcebans and for some reason an admin decided to do a "test" ban on me.  i find that utterly unprofessional considering he gave no warning what so ever.  i honestly thought i did something wrong.

picture of sourcebans - http://i.imgur.com/102GJ6s.png

Edited by communist

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I wouldn't worry about it.  The ban was for 1 minute - you are free to come back.

Sometimes there are reasons admins have to do this, hope you will understand and apologies to you sir.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I wouldn't worry about it.  The ban was for 1 minute - you are free to come back.

Sometimes there are reasons admins have to do this, hope you will understand and apologies to you sir.

i would at least like a warning before i am banned.  i thought i was done for.   :puppy_dog_eyes: