banned for "walling" cs_go*******2

csgo2

I'll keep it simple like you want it.  After about an hour of playing on your server an admin come in and banned me for walling. Permanent * Thursday about 1:45am est.  Played since 1.3, I despise hackers.  Not once have I cheated.  Please unban me? 

www.YouTube.com/SabreGoneWild

No demo.  A guy asked you if you  were walling   and you said yes. At the time  I took it as  50/50 it was a joke.  Then  3 rounds later  I was the last player alive and Hiding in A.  Crouched behind the wall/ box combo A site Inferno.  Lunk another admin  ( who killed me) told me you told him I was in there....kinda funny isn't it?  Especially since I had not stood up or moved.   Especially since everyone just rotated from mid and B there was no reason for me to even be in A except just in case everything rotated back.  Now had Lunk not said you told him I was in there in combination with the previously stated admission  I'd not have banned...choose your words wisely.  Also someone spammed the wall mid, before you all rotated, directly at my hiding spot.....and I asked Lunk who was mid.  He wasn't sure.  I suspected it was you but I have no proof of that.  It could have just been happen stance but that was a possible 3 instances  2 for sure that indicated walling.

How did you know I was in A  let alone inside actual site when you all pulled away from B obviously because your team thought it was still occupied?

(edited)

I will kindly explain all of this.  When asked if I wall,  I jokingly stated yes then laughed and said no I'm not.  Didn't know it was being taken seriously.  People who wall aren't going to admit it if asked.  I just thought it was a funny question.  As for you in A site.  I peek you from apts at balcony and thought I saw the top of a head.  My exact words were "I think there's one still in A site but I'm not sure" I didn't want to look because my health was in RED.  As for you hiding in closet.  There was a player hiding there every single round and I could not defeat him.  Even with smokes and flashes and spraying him down so I figured I would try spamming the most common spam spot on the map.  "dark room"  I really was having alot of fun on your server.  I should have known better this happens alot when I spend more than an hour in the same server.   It seems as soon as I think I've found a server to be a regular on, I get banned...  Would you kindly lift the ban?  Did anyone even spend any time to spectate?  This is not a cocky question but a real one.  It was just so sudden and w/o reason. Thank you.

Brandon

Edited by csgo2

I'll lift it.  I have no  ill will towards you.  Just the combination of events led to a conclusion.  BTW at the time we were demo / spec-ing  "ScreamingSleet" because of his  6:1 kdr 3 maps in a row and uncanny ability to kill everyone  fast on half of a map. So we were  preoccupied with another player in spec for the most part.

Follow our rules and enjoy the server.

normally I don't care when I get banned I just move on but its starting to get frustrating trying to find public servers. When bans are rolled over from 1.6 and source its been hard to try to find any decent servers anymore. Banned from many of the good quality ones.

This is csgo2. By the way that guy was legit. he was on my team for at least two of the maps I think. He was playing very cautiously. Nothing sketchy.

Yeah we figured as much.  I hope you take your banning as positive sign that the server is well maintained with active admins with a goal of fun and fair play.