I may actually buy this

Fenix

I was craving a game like DayZ.  I tried Rust, but it was pretty boring and unpopulated....and our server kinda blew (no offense).  H1Z1 seems to be getting more attention, and it's cheaper than DayZ.  But is it more polished?  What makes this different from DayZ?  I hear it's a combination of Rust and DayZ in one package.  I think I mentioned another game like that called 7 Days to Die where you fend off zombies, find resources, but also build a fort.  The cool part of that game was that you could build traps for zombies and survivors to steal loot!  Is H1Z1 similar to that?

I feel its much better early on than dayz and rust  at this stage.  Its got its upside  and then it has things that really need some fixin.   Bases atm are a joke because of some bugs.   So basically unless your on 24/7 its gonna get raided successfully  and quiet easily.   Gun mechanics feel little funny much like rust and infestation but are playable.  Definity less lag than rust.   All in all I don't like recommending any games  that are early access but this game is sweet.  I'd suggest you get someone with a lot of dayz and h1z1's opinion on the matter.

Ok I bought it.  I haven't tried it yet though....but I will tonight.  Kinda sucks the weapon aspect of the game is considered weak, since that's one reason I liked DayZ (Arma 2 mod)....the weapons were very realistic and each one had to be handled differently in different situations.  Plus sniping in that game was amazingly fun.