Banned for being an idiot in 10v10 L4D2

krispymofo

I am requesting to be unbanned from the Left 4 Dead 2 10v10 servers.

While playing on Dead Center a few days ago, I decided to go and be a complete moron by jumping off a ledge and dying inside the mall. Shortly after, I left the server when Protoman asked me why I jumped. I thought we were winning the game and I didn't think my death would matter. I got permanently banned from both servers and I just want to say that I am sorry for my stupid action. I really enjoyed playing on those servers and I wish to have my ban lifted so I can get back to playing with everyone else as soon as possible.
I am aware of the rules and I regret doing this when my team still needed me.

Thanks for coming to the forum, posting and accepting responsibility. We're going to need your Steam ID. 

It's general procedure to give the banning admin (which isn't me) time to respond before any other admin takes action (like lifting a ban).

Since you have decided to apologize for suicide, I will lift you ban this time. For future reference, when an admin ask you a question, it is best to answer it than leave the server, which leaves a bad impression. If you have apologize during the match, I wouldn't have ban you. Keep this in mind. 

Also, it doesn't matter if we are winning or not, you shouldn't suicide for fun or etc.

Edited by Protomanx13