Banned from L4d2 Server

CaitheGamer

I've recently started playing L4d2 and found your server. After getting banned i've tried to play on other servers but i'm not getting the same gaming experience as i did on your server. I don't remember what happened that i got banned. i try to get on a few days later and it says i've been banned. i finally found your website and looked at the reason for getting banned and it says racism. i might of said something in my mike and my English is bad because im Russian, i might have been misheard.  if i actually did say something racist to anyone on the server or towards the admin them self, then i'm gravely sorry and apologize for my behavior. i promise that this kind of misbehavior  or of any kind will never happen again. i read all the rules for server so i know all the rules now. 

Sincerely,

Stone banks

Steam Id : STEAM_1:1:95405271

Edited by CaitheGamer
  • Like 1

You were permanently banned by Maestro/MPG for "racism." We need to wait for him to tell us what happened and review this ban. Unfortunately his computer stopped working yesterday, so you may need to be patient.

It is very important to understand that we do not tolerate hate speech in any forms, including racist or homophobic comments.

• Like 1

GC Server Admin

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately due to main computer away being repaired, I have no copy of screen shot or demo.

WE  DO  NOT  TOLERATE   RACIST  or  any other form of abusive behaviour. 

No matter how much you plead, as far as I'm concerned your ban can stay.

You will have to wait for a decision until I hear from a Board Member.