Unban

Vilkys

I wanted to refrain from making a thread and accept the 2 week ban as fair punishment for what I did, which was a suicide attempt during hard rain finale.

The reason for that was me getting frustrated at my team for going to the back, being late into the night certainly didn't make it better, so to try to end it faster I chose to go to the back and jump, team died I believe a minute later.

Now, a permaban seems a little too much for a punishment and I feel bad for what I did and I would like to ask that the 2 week ban be re-imposed, if the pemaban is to remain then so be it.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Red Devil

When someone suicides, the admins are supposed to do a perm ban.  I believe Johnny was trying to give you a shorter amount of time, based on your history on our servers.  Someone else questioned it and it was changed to a perma ban.

The ban in your situation is not because we don't want you ever playing on our servers again.  I am sure you can understand the reasons for not suiciding.  It can ruin gameplay for everyone.  Even when it seems it wont matter, we still do not allow it because it shows others it is okay.  We are normally willing to reduce or unban someone when they come here and admit what they did wrong, apologize and say they will not do it again.

I will ask Johnny to look at this post and work this out.

Thanks

I know it was wrong and am not much surprised I got banned, anyway, I talked it out with Johnny and he kindly offered to remove the ban altogether, however I told him to leave the 2 week ban since I deserve it.

Sorry to have caused trouble for you guys.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Red Devil.

(Long time ) members definitely can't suicide like that.  It sets a really bad example for others, especially the newer players.  If you get frustrated or you are tired, just leave and play later.

I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks.  See you then.