Unban Request

Deathfiend

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:39800150

Banned from Left 4 Dead 2: gamrs.co | !buy 10v10 #1 / gamrs.co | !buy 10v10 #2

Banned by: Mercman

Reason as stated by admin: "rushed got incapped left"

I was impatient and got tired of waiting for the team so I rushed ahead. I would have stayed but my computer went through a memory dump. I was also banned for a day not long ago by Architect because me and five or so others were rushing ahead while a couple guys in the back were getting killed. So, I'm assuming my previous ban was why I was permently banned this time. I'm sorry for rushing, it won't happen again. May I have another chance? You can always just ban me for good if such an incident happens again although I promise it won't.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Hi Deathfiend

Thanks for coming to our forums.

We normally ban someone for rushing, for 1 day.  Multiple offenses can increase that to a week or more.

If someone rushes, then dies and leaves the server, we generally ban them permanently.   When someone comes to our forum though and acknowledges what they did, promises to abide by our server rules, we usually reduce or lift the ban.

Mercman can check on your history and will get back to you on how this will be handled.

GC Coalition Member

Thanks for stopping by.  When you rush you not only get yourself killed but give the infected points so the whole team dies.

Please dont do this

Ill unban ya this time .  Im gonna hold you to your word

So please join us on server 2 tonight 4-24-2015  at 8 :15 ish for a custom map night which will feature  Diescraper Redux "

• Like 1