[unban]sorry to the players :(

calefonaso

(edited)

I get banned from a l4d2 server

i'm noob on the server and a tank push me and i run for scape but i miss my team , so i get ban for rushing , now i read the rules and i understand the ban , please unban me , i dont gonna do this anymore

its my bad, sorry :(

steam id : http://steamcommunity.com/id/blablablacalefonaso/
username: calefonaso

Edited by calefonaso

GC Server Admin

Hi and welcome to the forums again.

Your first ban for suicide was permanent.   This is server policy.   You came to forums and apologised, but it seems that you didn't read GC code of conduct, hence you were banned for one month.

If you are going to continue and ignore GC rules you will find that you are not welcome here.

Until a Board Member or the banning admin intervenes, I suggest that you take the time to peruse the forums and get to understand what GC expects of people who play here.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forums again.

Your first ban for suicide was permanent.   This is server policy.   You came to forums and apologised, but it seems that you didn't read GC code of conduct, hence you were banned for one month.

If you are going to continue and ignore GC rules you will find that you are not welcome here.

Until a Board Member or the banning admin intervenes, I suggest that you take the time to peruse the forums and get to understand what GC expects of people who play here.

yes i understand , i know thats my bad and i read the rules now , its not gonna happen anymore

Don't do it again. If you get another ban in a short amount of time, I'll advise whomever happens to ban you to make it permanent. I'll reduce your ban....to a week. You're welcome. Good day. 

Okay, checked your time. Looks like your ban expires tomorrow so...see you tomorrow. xD

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1

Don't do it again. If you get another ban in a short amount of time, I'll advise whomever happens to ban you to make it permanent. I'll reduce your ban....to a week. You're welcome. Good day. 

Okay, checked your time. Looks like your ban expires tomorrow so...see you tomorrow. xD

xD thank you for the opportunity, this does not happen again