Food lives here? I live here.

tainted92

(edited)

I enjoy cooking. I cook, and people on a fansite I frequent wanted me to post stuff about cooking I do.

A few people have expressed interest in seeing what I've cooked, so here ya go :P

Now, a couple of disclaimers here.

Yes, I did and still do play Runescape. I met a ton of people there that I don't want to lose contact with, and while I don't enjoy the game as much as I did back in the day, I play to keep in contact with those friends. Without them, I wouldn't still be around, because they helped me through some of the darkest points of my life, I owe them a lot :P Feel free to give me ribbing for playing Runescape, I've heard it all before ;)

Second disclaimer is that while I do like to cook, I never finished the cooking course that I took. I was in a car accident outside college half-way through my course, and because of time missed, I had to leave early. This was just before my mental health deteriorated, and I haven't been back to college since (although I plan to return one day soon). I am strictly an amateur, and don't pretend to be a pro. Feel free to comment on stuff if you want, I'd love to hear it

Last disclaimer is that these are posted on a fansite which does not have any rules against swearing. I know GC has rules against some of the words you'll probably read in my blog posts, so fair warning, while some words are filtered, others are not. The posts will probably contain jokes about people that you don't know, and I may act a bit differently in how I post there, so fair warning there. The title itself is a joke at another member of the forums there, but indeed, my name is Jason. I love to make innuendos out of everything as you'll see on the posts, but I can't show that side of myself as much on GC for obvious reasons, so keep that in mind!

1 - http://forum.tip.it/blog/283/entry-3601-jasonthefoodfan-episode-1-the-braided-menace/

2 - http://forum.tip.it/blog/283/entry-3605-jasonthefoodfan-episode-2-attack-of-the-pies/

Take it easy ladies

Edited by tainted92
  • Like 1

I played runescape. Think i reached all the caps for free players back in the day. What was it? Lvl 60 with rune armor? And max prayer and all that good stuff. 

Oh boy... the time wasted... NO RAGRETS