CBW spy detected

DJ Premier

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I owned him...he wasnt to happy. Also I noticed there is a clan on there called USCM. XoR played them in CAL last season, they're not very good, but great sports. GL 2 u guys.

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests
most of the clans are or have been in other leagues and have alot of match exp. so lets all be ready.

I don't know what clans you all have scoped out but I have visited FNF, CSE, and some of these clans are cal members. FNF (www.FNFclan.com) are very good and really good sports I met FNF GunEd on a CBW server and teamed with him he's the lead of the clan and very good, CSE are also pretty good but seem to be poor sports at times and arnt above using map bugs exp (popping a T through the roof ect..) thier very crafty be a good idea to visit some of these clans if you havent already so you'll know what your up against. Furthermore I hope we do more in our next practice, such as strats, postions ect.. rather than what seemed to be a friendly scrim.

The ideal practice would consist of the predetermined 6 starters vs 8 backups. The starters should get together and plan their strategies on their own and come to the practice prepared. That way, they'll know how they faired using the strats against players that didn't know what the strats were about.

That's probably stretching it a little too far, but I think at a minimum, we should have the starters on one team.

The ideal practice would consist of the predetermined 6 starters vs 8 backups.  The starters should get together and plan their strategies on their own and come to the practice prepared.  That way, they'll know how they faired using the strats against players that didn't know what the strats were about.

That's probably stretching it a little too far, but I think at a minimum, we should have the starters on one team.

i think thur. practice will be a testing dif. ideas and sun. have a good tuff scrim. im tryin to get the starters done by the sun. thing.

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

good idea DJ, and thx to Kurtz for spearheading this and taking the lead I dont think we could have a better man doing it.