A Tainted Victory (Year of Membership Competition)

tainted92

Carlos has a point Johnny, and I know we played a decent amount of games together this month ;)

i played 1 time with u durin this event and i was aboosed by someone *cough* *cough*

Oh, you mean that time Tainted kept respawning you over and over again, and kept on slaying you in Death Toll? I thought you liked that. Abusement would be so proud.

OH.. You mean Tainted didn't deliberately go afk or rage before people killed him? I'm surprised.. He certainly experienced technical difficulties when he was at the wrong end of my tanks.. More times than I could count. Should've made a montage of it.

Edited by EliteGandalf

OH.. You mean Tainted didn't deliberately go afk or rage before people killed him? I'm surprised.. He certainly experienced technical difficulties when he was at the wrong end of my tanks.. More times than I could count. Should've made a montage of it.

/rename Elite "wHiNeR"

In all fairness, I remember three occasions of this :P First occasion, I did it for a joke and re-joined a few seconds later, and you still got a counted kill. Second time, I left just as you killed me, and while the achievement didn't pop up, I still counted it as a kill for you (as I told you at the time numbnuts :P) Final one was end of the second level of No Mercy, where you used the car on me. I went !afk as a joke, rejoining again about 5 seconds later, but you didn't come back and finish the kill, so I ended up bleeding out ^^

Each time, the kills you should have got were counted, so you lost fair and square at the end of the day lad

I've chosen to give the reward away since my laptop only crashes when I'm playing this game and other games work fine. Anyways, gonna have my own event this weekend, I'll probably be online Saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

So just to clarify what happened, Yortz gave away his contest prize of a year's membership to Elias Perez, which was patched in today :)

Thanks for the laughs everyone, it was rather entertaining to see some people try their hardest to kill me but never succeed, and then have some git like Yortz kill me multiple times. I felt like Peanut!

• Like 2