I will not put up with people trying to ruin gameplay

PeanutButterNJelly

more like gutless

I don't get it

Ok. My coment, though in my opinion correct, it was inappropriate.

Let me explain my view on this in a manner more appropriate to the situation.

You see admins do this job because we like working with people. We enjoy the community of people and keeping the game fun for everyone, not just a single person or small group of people. We have guidelines in which we follow to help do this.

The issue we have here is that we have a certain group of people that are acting in a way that is contrary to the general guidelines that we have set out for the community. Are admins sometimes wrong, of course. There are appropriate and inappropriate ways to address this. Complaining and arguing in game is not appropriate. Discuss it in the forums or pm a board member. At the end of th the day the rules laid down by the board members is final. Continuing to push envelopes a day annoy the admins will do nothing to make things better.

Telling them to lighten up, does nothing but to get people upset. You pushed a button and that is why we responded the way we did.

So you don't have to like what we said, but I ask that you have some understanding as to why we didn't like what you said.

• Like 1

This. This is why we can't have nice things. 

Peanut I'm locking this. If you want to reply to these guys feel free, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time reading this crap.

• Like 3

Thanks San

I think Soda and Tamatoa helped prove my point.  Imagine having to deal with people like that every day?  That was how it was when I first started doing this, but with a larger number of them.  The majority of the people that play the game on our servers are great.  That is the reason I did and still do the work here.  Unfortunately we will always have a few people like those two.  Just make sure to enforce the rules and do not let them ruin gameplay for everyone else.  They have both been banned previously for breaking the rules before and I would imagine it will happen again (since they obviously do not know how to exhibit proper behavior with others).  Just remind me to re-read this post, the next time they need to post in the "Banned from any of our servers?" forum.

• Like 7