Admins vs Members Customs Game (7/29/17) Broadcasted?

Carlos

Would you like to see the Admins vs Members Customs Game be broadcasted live?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

I just like to remind all of you that the Admins vs Members Customs Game is taking place next week on the forums.

However, there is the issue that not every admin and member will participate in this event since there will be limited spots available.What I'm proposing here is that I could give those people, who won't be able to make it into the Admins vs Members event next week, a chance to witness the game while it takes place live on my Twitch channel.

That way, you folks won't miss any of the fun and crazy action that will occur next week. Playing custom maps isn't really my forte, so I MIGHT participate and broadcast the event next week just for you folks that may be interested; it won't be because of me since I never play customs. 

Right now, I'm undecided. I MIGHT play and broadcast the custom map(s) event depending on how many of those, who won't be able to make it next week, are interested in watching the game that they would've originally missed out on. If enough of you are interested in me broadcasting the event, then I promise I won't let you guys miss out on the fun completely. This could also be a first experience for me too, so expect to see plenty of fails from me if I do play   :P

I'm asking this question one week in advance because I want to give you guys time to respond to this. I also need to know in advance whether to stay in the server or not for Admins vs Members on the custom map(s). I would also need time to download these maps if there is enough interest in seeing the live broadcast. Would you guys like to see the event next week be broadcasted live on Twitch? Like I said, I'm asking this to those who are likely going to miss out on the Admins vs Members game next week.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

Meng will probably Twitch it.  Sitting in spec will be tough because one admin will probably have to sit in spec to run things.  Other spot(s) will be for the next member(s) in line to replace those who rage quit from getting slaughtered.

• Like 1

(edited)

Reminder that the Admins vs Members game takes place tomorrow at 5 PM EST instead of 8 PM EST. It's looking like I'll be downloading the custom maps due to the poll. I'm planning on starting the Twitch broadcast and joining the game around 7 PM EST tomorrow. Only way I see myself not being in the custom game is if the server remains full all night.

https://m.twitch.tv/dammitcarlos

Link to my channel is here to anyone that's not planning on watching anything else. I'll try to make sure that the non-joiners won't completely miss out on the fun tomorrow. Hopefully, the stream quality will be fine :)

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1