banned

Guest RageRebel

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests
(edited)

thaos and I were just trying to have fun on the server and obviously soul sauce doesnt like that... this isnt a plee to you guys to get me unbanned, there are thousands of servers out there... just saying sorry for trying to have some fun, btw... dont u think banning was a little harsh for just saying "anal attentive?". K well, later guys, soul sauce u need to have some fun on the server man, dont have to be all angry, chill out, relax, and have a good time. Btw.. Soul Sauce = abusive admin. If your going to ban... make sure its a good reason. That wasnt even on the filter and u banned because thaos and I were trying to mess around and have fun while we were getting owned 7-0. Remember guys... its a pub NOT a scrim/match.

P.S. Soul Sauce we dont play on this server because of you so dont come to us saying u wont miss us if we leave the server, i can play at plenty of other places, and normally i do.... go back to ogl

Edited by RageRebel

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

maybe im wrong? was it fatty who banned me? it was one or the other...

Doesn't matter it seems..... If you don't want to come back, that's your decision.

If you do, please look at the guidelines. No sense having just another flaming post. BTW, soulsauce was not the banner, so not sure why you directed it this way.

Closed.