ban

Guest RageRebel

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

but... i was angry, and soulsauce was telling thaos and i that he didnt care if we came back and that he could care less if we got banned etc. He wasnt even on our team for any of this until maybe the last round and was talking crap to us like we didnt care to play here and that he could care less if we got banned. I do want to be unbanned..... however, i can find another server its no biggy, i only play on this server to have fun. I like the people here but i think sometimes people try to take it too seriously. The ONLY mmm member i have seen come on day in and day out just to relax and have fun is lunk. Some of the regs need to take a chill pill and accept that this game is for fun. Im not trying to be mean, but cmon guys... thats why the game was created is it not? Besides, i was very hyper at the time and thaos and i were talking on the mic like crazy, and i didnt think we were being that annoying but obviously fatty was getting annoyed (as i am banned). So then when he said something like "ok guys calm down lets play serious" or something along those lines, i was just messing around and i was like "geez didnt know u were so anal attentive" just messing around and all and apparently i crossed the line. So whether or not u guys want to unban me is your decision, all I'm trying to get through in this post is that its a pub guys, not a scrim, no not even a match, a pub... yes a pub. You are supposed to have fun here. If someone is getting annoying well then just join the other team, or wait... even better, there IS a mute button. If Fatty (or who ever banned) wouldve kicked me and done maybe a temp ban of an hr or day or something i wouldve cared less, cuz i would know that I need to take a break and calm down, instead perm ban.... dont see why, but hey, its your server guys.

Peace,

-RR

If you are seriously trying to get unbanned then please take a gander at the guidelines pinned at the top.

Who says a pub game has to be a disorganized free for all? Some of the greatest moments of teamwork I have seen have been in a pub. It is this mentality that will prevent the pub from being anything more than a kill sheet. I, in my flawed way of thinking, love to approach the game as a team effort EVEN in a pub setting. And that is the environment that we strive for. Does that mean you cant have fun? Not at all. But when your "fun" isn't fun for everyone than YOU are the problem. Dont know if your a dad but the one question I ask my kids more than anything is when they squabble "Is it fun?" Then I ask the other kid the same thing. If one kid is not having fun then you stop doing whatever it is your doing. Its simple respect. That is the core foundation of our server. Respect. If you have never been in a situation where you received respect and respect was demanded of you then I can understand why this situation occured.

As an admin I never mute anyone. I want to know what is being said for admin purposes. AND!!!! I want to be able to hear when they call out for help or say "bomb down". Why should I have to push mute when you abusing a tool of the game? Sounds to me like there was a perfectly legitimate request for you to cease and desist. You responded with a punk question. Again, why should we have to explain the concept of respect in the middle of a game. This should NOT have to happen. Your accusation was out of line. Thus the banning. Until you realize just how this game of respect works (server AND unbanning requests) then this will not be resolved.

One final note. Do what I said and read those guidelines. Im closing this. If you still want to pursue the unbanning then try again with an appropriate post along the guideline.

Thanks,

rev