*NEW* StarCraft: Ghost

Raiden

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

warcraft 3 was one of the worst games i have ever played... if you need to play a game like that, just play starcraft. Thank god i didnt buy it

Shh Archanic, not everyone likes all games. SC and WC3 are similar diffrent engines diffrent story races. Its an ok game, btw im jk about shh :D And I expect star wars galaxies to be good. WoW of warcraft and WarCraft 3 Exp are comming out next

You couldnt of bought WoW. If your thinking its an Expansion to WarCraft 3 your wrong. Its a totally diffrent game, 2 games coming out that are like this WoW, and SWG. They all will be paying games, im sure you might for awhile here and there I will for a bit. But more games everyday come out ah so many to keep up with I need better comp.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

scarcrafy rocks!!! my record thing is like 200 and 13..i was awsome,,,,any1 play redalert2 or diablo2?

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

i dont understand why companies are making people pay for online gaming thats insane.... i dont understand, that tinklees me off to no end. And i could see if it was maybe like 4 dollars a month but no they have to make it freaking 12 dollars! unnessasary