I figured it out

Kurtz

How to pick the teams.Everyone has there own vision of what team can by the best team for the job.

This is a community team so lets have people from the community pick the teams.

Rev,Yer,Fat, DJ and myself would be good leaders so thats what id like to do.Each of those guys we'll go with that order if thats ok.You guys run the shows on that week.

So on your week judge the practices and maps and see what guys you think will be the best man for the job.

Does that sound ok with you guys.

yer should make program like his number counting one or whatever like the one hes making for the medical industry (for the millions of course) and it randomly draws names. or we could try a hat with some paper and a pencile. we could go back to the station house, draw straws and one of u will..... well u get the picture.

Well, my take on it is the people who are ready will be the ones that play. If a person has never shown up for practice or read the strats, it probably wouldn't be fair to those to invested time in preparing. I think that's a fair statement, dont you?

I think each roster list is going to disappoint ppl. I'd always gladly back down if there are others who want to play especially if they are maps like cs_arabstreets2 (not my kinda map at all).

Well, my take on it is the people who are ready will be the ones that play.  If a person has never shown up for practice or read the strats, it probably wouldn't be fair to those to invested time in preparing.  I think that's a fair statement, dont you?

I think each roster list is going to disappoint ppl.  I'd always gladly back down if there are others who want to play especially if they are maps like cs_arabstreets2 (not my kinda map at all).

Thats why i picked you along with the others now on your week you get to use that judgement to pick your team and send them into battle.I know id do the same.Say the map was aztec it should be loaded with awp guys and thats not me.

I think we should get each person to state their preference, style of play, advantages and disadvantages.

For instance: [DOH]Mossad - Extreme AWPer and pistoler, Sharp Rifler, distance and slow, careful mover. Rushing is not his forte. Mp5 could use work.

Here's mine:

Decent AWPer, Rifler and slow, careful mover. Rushing is not forte when on T. Prefer defense over offense. Dark maps tend to throw me off. Horrible with a pistol as well as long range mp5 usage.

Weapon Preference in order

- AWP

- Colt

- AK

- mp5

- Deagle