Unban me

Guest DChi.Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Uh, how long am I banned....and someone please unban me...I have played on this server since i started playin CS. I follow the rules and I dont swear...but I still get banned for a tag...Somone unban me please

Hoffman

(edited)

sanderz > hoffman

flaming mmmm = 22 year olds, that sound like 12 year olds, that have no friends with nothing else to do but have online bickers with old guys

Edited by Draco

would you listen to someone telling you to change your name if they were aliased, i dont think you need to answer that. the tag PoT has been worn for almsot 6 months now and nothing has ever been said before and shouldnt be said now being that it means People of Terror not Marijuana. [sAB] = SMOKE A BOWL and Mmmm knows this and they play on the server......and you cant tell me thats a bowl of cereal.... ;)

flaming mmmm = 12 year olds that have no friends with nothing else to do but have online bickers with old guys
me > u posting useless stuff like this in everythread everyday all day = someone that your describing. re-evaluate bro.

Blowing up at the admin and tk'g or ff'g him doesn't cut it no matter how legit you claim was

no it doesnt but how was he to know he was an admin, he was aliased, and isnt that what all the million plugins are for on your server?

g00ters was banned for nothing also so this isnt just in response to hoffman being banned for nothing. Mmmm, keep it real. I didnt pre-pay for the lan because i had some weird feeling that something might happen before then that makes me not want to go, well this is it.

***Editing because we're closed: gOOters wasn't banned, bud, never was. It was a verified kickola, and a deserved one.

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Hey Draco.....Im not a 12 year old arguing with old guys...I am a 22 year old college graduate...if you are goin to make comments at least make them intelligent

well you sound like a 12 year old, so, here lemme edit it.

Kill3r, what you posted is what you have been posting in just about everyone of your posts. They're as stupid as mine, except there x10 times as long ;)

Its pretty sad when you try to critique someone for trying to make an environment a better place.... All Killer your rude first of all, second of all seeing that you posted this hours after i spoke with hoffman shows me your head is up a donkeys !@# and you dont know what your talking about, and third of all you really need to be quiet because its impolite to butt into other people's problems. Im getting to your unban now but first can you post your wonid.

Hey Killer if you ever want to talk to me in private " hit me up on aim" otherwise you can keep your negative comments to yourself.