Anyone willing to take the gamble?

Playaa

(edited)

You were both close. Lexus SC400. The 430 is the little convertible thing that is ridiculously expensive. People right around the corner from my house have a 400. Bad donkey looking car. And a girl I went to school with got to drive around mommy and daddy's 430 every Friday and Saturday night. Brat.

SC 430

SC 400

400 Rear

Edited by General J

Yeah, i think the SC400 makes a really good buy slightly used...say 30K mi or so. They are cheap and quick and luxurious. I got to ride in a 430 a couple weeks ago...seems all my relatives are loaded...what happened to me!?!? <_<:D

goot have you ever seen the videos of that car in action? Or another car on that site nicknamed the "Walser" Supra or the "Hayabusa Killer"......now THAT car is SICK!

there is one video of him on the highway racing two Hayabusa's (very fast topend bike) where he burns the tires all the way through 6th gear at about 150mph and STILL makes the 'busa's disappear in his dust.

and it's his daily driver.

I'm pretty sure it's Darren Strunks......overall the car looks pretty plain....but it is my favorite car I've ever seen just because of the power.

(edited)

btw, the first Lexus I posted isn't actually the one I meant to. That's his NEW car.

his OLD car that is INSANE is this

here is the Walser Supra....little quote about it:

This car recently put down 851rwhp on a STOCK BOTTOM END running 2.0 bar and a 90 shot of NOS. At the track, it has run a 11.1 @ 141.6 mph on 275 Nittos running it's lower boost setting and No NOS.

droooooooooooool

*edit*

heck just check out ALL the TurboImports.com cars

Edited by Playaa/Pselus