beef

Guest Smoke

Smoke, DJ, get a room please.

I think as a general rule, if you come into a server, you should look at the score and join the side that needs help if you can. This means not using the auto thing, but actively trying to balance.

I'll look into that plugin. As long as we can turn it off if a team wants to play together....

Smoke, DJ, get a room please.

That'd be awesome if you could provide us one fat! PLEEEEEEAASSEE?? :D Kinda like a temporary Mmmmotel. I can spend a few hours in the next week picking him apart and everyone can read it for their personal amusement! It's a win win situation for all! w00t w00t!

Also, if you wanted, you could make it a restricted forum such that only certain registered viewers over the age of 18 can view it and none can post but me, you and Smoke. It'll be like a pay-per-view event.

:lol:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, Contra, I was jest razzin' ya. I gotta get my shots in somehow, cause I have trouble hitting you in the game. Ya know, ya can't hit what you don't have a second to see ;) <- Worst winking face ever.

I guess I was kinda tired when I posted that, cause I did get my story mixed up upon recollection.. The Ts were hyper stacked, so Contra and Camel switched to CTs, and sent me over to Ts. I was a bit muddled, and I apologize, Tra. But it bugged me that as soon as the switch happened, the awesome people on the T side started leaving... <_<

Uber

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Oooh! Oooh! Can I ref, Fatty? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!

Please?

Uber

Could i be added to this? I got onto plat last night said nothing what so ever then found myself being harassed over voice comm and typing by smoke. Not sure why you felt the need to harass me but i didn't appreciate it joke or not.

If you look in the logs for last night I am sure you will find where he threatened to kill me, said he was gonna stand back and watch me die. And told me get off the team numerous times. And that is missing anything said over voice com.

Not really sure why plat admins have not taken care of this guy yet. Anyone not known would have been banned real fast.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

I'm pretty sure that me saying I didn't want you on my team, doesn't fall into the harrassment category.

I didn't want you on my team, plain and simple. after you wouldn't leave I switched myself to the other team.

I think for now on, I shall unplug my mic,

rebind my "say" key to "say :-)",

my "say_team" key I will just unbind,

rename myself "Counter-Strike Person"

take away my toggle console key.

and make sure before I shoot anyone, that they shoot me first.

how PC can "you" get?

Counter-Strike Person :D