Today is a sad day....

Killer

Well ever since I won my orracle, Ive kinda shuned away from the tippmann, so today I descided to use her for a war.

About half way through, the worst that could ever happen to a man did.

Im gettin rdy to shoot, I pull the trigger, nothin happens. I re-rooster, pull, nothin happens.

Now let me give you a little history about my 98c. I bought her when I was in 7th grade from a guy, and he had it 2 years before I ever did. I have NEVER had single problem with it ever until today, and that problem was fatal. She was #684 to roll off the line if that gives you a idea how old it is.

So I go to the table, sit down and open it up. I look in the inside and theirs 3 or 4 parts that need to be replaced, my mainfraim internal structure has about a 4 inch crack right down the middle and 2 o-rings busted. I could fix it for about 50$ but its time she moves on to a better place now.

Best backup gun a man could ever have. Played alot of wars with her, shot alot of people, lot of good memories.

R.I.P. Tippmann 98 Custom, You will be forever missed.

(Burial begins Wed. at 3:30 est. Their will be 17-20 people attending.)

• 3 weeks later...

Killer, you may want to write or e-mail tippman about it. Even though you've had it for a good while, tippman may replace it. Tippman is very good about standing behind their product and want to insure that they stay as one of the top in customer service, support, and satisfaction. The worst that could happen is just what you have now, but if they want to try and repair or replace it, you come out on top.