Need an unban

Guest PDO

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

Well, right now I'm sitting here at 10AM feeling like an idiot. Was screwing around with some friends last night, and we were screwing around with our names, then I forgot.. woke up and decided that playing on tropolis sounded like a good idea; completly forgetting about the night before and connected w/ a name that I really shouldn't of connected with. I'm happy that Mmmm admin's take racism seriously as I was banned instantly (which I deserved it be... ). However, it would be real nice if someone could unban me as Tropolis is a nice server to play at, and I consider myself to have been well behaved for the most part in the server. If I'm not going to be unbanned/will stay banned for a certain period of time I'm not going to complain; as I totally agree that I got what I deserve, and that I'm an idiot.

I dropped the ball on this one, hopefully Mmmm can forgive me for it. :(

EDIT: WONID Could be helpful 2889285

Edited by TFR | PDO

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Not positive, I changed it the second after I was banned and I don't remember it because I didn't change it. I know for sure that it had "(I should be banned)" in it, and it probally had a nice descriptor in there too ;/.

Map was on D2, I was banned around 11AM central time.