Planetside

rackish

i beta tested it. I can say its like bf42 futuristic style. The maps are just enourmous, with portals to even more worlds...kinda never ending but always cool. The vehicles are fun, they have transport ones, and then 2 seater speed ones for air/land. The weapons can use a lil improvement, considering the armour stops liek 70% of shots lol, but they have some powerful ones.

It was cool just because it saved stats/level/info, all that good stuff. Its crazy going in with 10 of your own troops, jumping from a transporter into a battle that consist of 200 people...good fun. ;)

I played it with my friend and it was fun, however there is one major problem with the game.

You cant DO anything by yourself.

By this i mean you cant make a real difference by yourself. You basically have to overwhelm the enemy by power in numbers. Unlike in Bf1942, which you made a reference to, you cant sneak around back and take a base by yourself, youll be slaughtered mercilessly.

This is a great game with friends on the phone, but not one i would pay money a month for.