NeverWinter Nights

Playaa

any community members play this game? I find RPG's are some of the only games playable over a 56k connection so I stick with those. Anyway I got this game illegally to just play around with and since it's such a good game and I want to keep playing it I went and bought it....it's SOOO much fun.

it's like Evercrack, but free.....

that seems like a bad combo....and it is...

I'm at work and I'm like this: :boing: because I can't stop thinking about the game.

:bang:

wanna PLAY!!!!!

:wavey:

Me, Batman and Superman played this game for a while...I was hosting a server for it. It just gets old after a few months of playing. I think Batty and Superman did finish the game though.

I think what would have made it more fun is if I had it back when I was 15. Then I'd have time to play it as DM with my buds. No such time these days.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
Anyway I got this game illegally to just play around with

:=:=:=:fatty::fatty::ph34r:

continue to read dog...:P

I get ALOT of games illegally, play them a few times then never touch them again....ALL of the games I get illegally that I play often I purchase....so I just try it before I buy it.

and Gond....did you ever try playing on a PW server? (Persistant World).....it makes it alot more fun and challenging....I've been playing on a VERY good server (Anchordeep.net) for the past 3 days and STILL haven't got to level 3.....a PW server really is like free Everquest.

I got it, played abit but never really got very far into teh game itself... just ran around in online play. It was pretty cool. I'll try and catch you sometime this weekend Playaa.. my aim is LongHairCS. In my downtime i started on Morrowind... tahts kinda addicting as well...

myself and a friend are going to be playing in Anchordeep today....it's HARD to get into that server (since there are almost twice as many ACTIVE players as there are slots).......so if we can't get it we'll be starting a server (that you'll ping good too I swear) and posting the IP here.