Cant join Mmmm servers

Raven >:oP

Hello all

I am having trouble joining your great servers.

When I try to connect it has an message saying I cant join because of a LAN problem.

I am using a D-Link wireless router for my laptop which my CS desktop computer is connected.

I do not have CS on my laptop; used for work only.

What can I do to connect to the Mmmm servers?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Raven >:oP

due to the fact that steam is fairly new and so many people are struggling. I think it would have been a better Idea

to wait till steam is perfected. The fact is this MMMM is the best place to play for community reasons. It would have been

nice to see them patiently transfer to 1.6. However, perhaps most people it works for. I find that I got me into one game once

and I couldn't even play just watch from a corner of a building and not move the camera.

I'm just making suggestions for future updates. I do get to see who's online playing and I figure most made it in : (

I just started playing here (and CS for that matter) about a month ago. I've really enjoyed it.

I'll be playing 1.5 for sometime till Steam is fixed.

Take care till then everyone and happy CS'ing.

Auggybendoggy, ps I'll still post here in the forum :)

Bye

I'm pretty sure they didn't get a choice....it was a Gamedaemons thing....GD put 1.6 on there........it seems like they would have given users a choice but then again that would mean they had to maintain 2 different versions of CS at once.

Ok, first of all, lemme breathe...I downloaded the beta and signed up and posted to be a tester for the game. When I started trying things out, it killed my 1.5 skills. So when no one contacted me on being a tester or wanting any sort of advice from me, I went straight back to 1.5 because I said that 1.6 has a "LONG" way to go before it goes public. Now, its out and they haven't fixed a single bug it had when the beta first was tested. In my opinion, and no one has to agree with me, but 1.6 doesn't deserve to be on computers right now, it doesn't deserve to replace 1.5, and it definitely is far from my expectations of CS. It never should of went public. Thank you.

1) Raven, don't multi-post spam please

2) GameDaemons really had no choice but to upgrade. Valve is doing away with the WON Auth Servers so once they were gone no Internet Game < 1.6 would run because it requires WON Auth.

I wonder how long it will be until alternate WON Auth servers get put up by disgruntled 1.5ites.