Ecolution vs Creation

soul .gc

Continuing from Ham's post:

"My way is better than yours because mine is based on science"

HAHAHAHAHAHA--the root of the issue!

"This is not true. You do not understand the concept of nature's constancy."

I even pointed you to several other articles and sites proving that nature is NOT constant. Let's examine this. You say Nature is Constant. By this you mean that Nature as a whole is never changing...that is the definition of your sentence unless you are using some new-age meaning for the word constant. This is NOT true. Nature is NOT constant, it has some laws that are constant but as a whole it is NOT constant.

"You don't appreciate nature one bit."

I do appreciate nature. I do not appreciate water garbage.

"You cannot argue with me on the fact that God is a thought impediment."

Hold on...I am about to do what you say I cannot. God is not an impediment...he is helpful in thought processes, not hurtfull...to me at least.

"And where the hell do you get that 97% figure?"

Out of thin air actually hahaha...I didnot go research to see how many people follow a religion in the world compared to how many are atheists. I randomly selected a high figure...I will try to find a more exact count.

"God cares the same about a large white male trying to get a date to the school dance as the infertile mother trying to have a child as the child wishing he had eyesight as the man dying in obscurity from his friends? Prayer is hypocritical. The people who pray the most self-righteously are the people who don't need it."

hahahaha....and once again the elitist atheist view. How do you know what people pray about? How many pray and what they pray for? Until you understand religion a bit more please stop with these comments. God cares for us all, he cares and helps the mother who passed away and helps the guy looking for a date, he cares and helps us all in different ways. To say that Prayer is hypocritical is just asking for a fight though.

"God is just someone you thank when it works out and a name you don't mention when it doesn't. "

Actually I thank those who got the work done or the task done. I thank God for the overall way of life and the big picture. I thanks him for my family and our happiness. I question him when someone dies or something unpleasant happens and I ask for guidance and suport as we find our way through those situations.

Nowhere does it say that you cannot question God. It is part of learning abot yourself and your faith when you question what happens and look for the answers as to why it happened.

Since an admin read this...care to reopen the other post so we can continue? It was closed..who knows why...If you do not want discussions here then say so and I wil go elsewhere with my debates with Ham.