Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

what adam is on acid, so is it happenin or not

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh it also would have helped if i read the first part of this thread.. im up for it.. but if its gonna be 2 days i can't sleep there with a bunch of guys.. and im not playing.. but ill go! unless im not allowed to :( (i donno what # i am.. like #19 or something?..) i wanna go to see all the people i have been talking to on this forum! its crazy! oh yeah.. and PLEASE make it towards the end of the week.. (middle end kinda) cause im getting my tongue pierced in the begining of the week and i don't wanna go there and sound like a dum-dum.. heh

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests

too bad i live in missouri........o well ill just have to settle for university LANs. it would be nicec to meet u guys too.

it would be nice to meet EVERYONE.. hm.. i say we all just fly to honululu and meet. *shrugs* sounds like a good place to me. And we can all wear name tags with our real names and forum names on it.. hhehe...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^im bored.. leave me alone.

hmmm..... Bug, toka and i showed up at the Dunkin Donuts where were you and barto?........thats what i thought

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Quote by: The Lan Party

"Barto and Zeab are to blame for my non existence!!!"

See, the lan dont lie!!!

Quote by: The Lan Party

"We got hosed Tj we got Hosed"

Quote by: Random Dog

"Ohh TJ"

We never said we were going to be there!!!! You guys just picked a random time and place and said go. We didnt have a ride we didnt want to go and we didnt have time lol.

Besides you guys were waiting for Barto's dad who at that time was in Cape Cod for the weekend. Maybe you should have clarified it with us instead of just saying be there. :ph34r:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

TJ give us a friggin answer ok