Updating CS?

Playaa

anyone know where I can get a copy of 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade and the 1.4 to 1.5 upgrade (or just the full 1.5 if it's smaller than those 2 combined) cause I can only find winRAR archives and no matter what I do with them I can't get them to work so I'd like to have an executable file or something....

any help would be REALLY nice....

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

www.counter-strike.net

NEVER upgrade a version of CS, from any prior version, if you have the option of doing a complete install, a fresh one. It's always better and easier to just install the entire 118 meg version, instead of updating. That's what my reccomendation is.

first off the 118mb option isn't an option on a 26.4 connection

I only play against bots, but I want to have a second version of CS so I can watch demos and stuff, cause I enjoy that

on that note, if anyone has any good demos they'd like to upload somewhere go for it cause I enjoy watching them in my spare time

that's how sick my addiction has become, I'll watch demos just so I can see HUMANS playing CS.......

I need broadband

:(

so wait, hambones an entire clan of ppl?

like he has multiple personalities?

:D

give it up, I'd like to see anything enjoyable......just got my cs updated to 1.5 last night, and I'm telling ya, those bots are easy on 1.5, cause they jump too often....

I need real ppl.......

:(

Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guests

It's not really a clan. It's just the army of Hambone, purely for humor. Everyone sticks a [Hambone] tag on and messes with thier name, whether ham related, bone related, or just whatever they want.