LOTR preview

Kurtz

The DVD has like a 10 minute behind the scenes thing on the TT it looks AWSOME.... they made an AI program for the little computer made orcs during the battle so they run it and its like 2 computers playing each other in warcraft III!

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I work at a movie theater on weekends and I do NOT want to be there when Two Towers comes out. There are going to be so many people :(

I've tried to read the books Vandread, but I always get bored in the middle of the second book.....which is odd because I've been reading fantasy books since I was 6.......I LOVE fantasy.....

I think Tolkien was an amazing writer and story creator, he just wasn't a story teller.....

and about that AI program, that thing is SWEET....

it's called Massive and all they do is create 2 armies of cgi monsters (by pointing and clicking basically) and then they hit play and they create their own battles and fight and use strategy and teamwork.....

that would just be awesome to see happen...

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Yeah i have the LORD dvd and the TT preview is amazing. I read the hobbit(awesome awesome book), lord of the rings and am currently near the end of the two towers... i just have no time.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

ive read all the books and the hobbit like three times, they rule, i also like other fantasy books by R.A. Salvatore and people who write forgotten realms books, they are cool

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

Tolkien is very good at describing every little detail. This tends to bore a lot of readers, but I love it because I can picture the world in my mind.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I love the books and especially the movies. TTR, is going to rock Fellowship, it's going to really, really be amazing. I have never felt so, sureal like I have watching LOTR.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

i read the series twice, also read Similarion(sp), if i am a nerd about anything it is LOTR. My english teacher is teaching how to write in Tengwar( language of the elves) its reall very interesting.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I too have been interested in the Elvish language. There is a short guide to it in one of the Tolkien books - Can't remember which one though.