watch this!

General J

They probably didn't catch him. Sorry but there is little chance that a police car is going to outperform that car. THe 15 year old driver out drove police, it took what? 10 at least 15 police to catch one 15 year old kid, no matterhow they use that video, I feel it looks kinda sad on Policemen and even MORE the equipment they use. WIll it change anything? I don't think so, but chevy caprices are outdated by a long shot, the standards for being a policeman should be raised.

Yeah...from the beginning of that vid, I was like...wow that cruiser sounds fierce?! It was a Camero, and the ///M still burned him. Crazy stupid that kid was...can't believe it brok down!?!?! Now the owner probably faces about $10K in engine work :rolleyes::P

Good find J!! :hug:

really good find. i always enjoy watching chases...esp. ones with BMW's. i drove a 325...oh my, what a car.

i've actually had a chance to drive 3 series of bmw's. 7, 5 and 3....talk about fast. i was afraid to go over 70, just because of the power.

don't know much about cars, but that m5 is dang fast. ever see the movie Ronin? that has a badars car chase with a bmw.

excellent find :D

Ghost,Nov 15 2003, 02:10 AM] They probably didn't catch him.  Sorry but there is little chance that a police car is going to outperform that car.  THe 15 year old driver out drove police, it took what? 10 at least 15 police to catch one 15 year old kid, no matterhow they use that video, I feel it looks kinda sad on Policemen and even MORE the equipment they use.  WIll it change anything? I don't think so, but chevy caprices are outdated by a long shot, the standards for being a policeman should be raised.

Wow! you are right!! Watch again...when the Bimmer "breaks down" is a replayed clip of when he slams on the breaks...same surroundings...this kid got away!!!!!!

Dont think about doing this though...could easily end in death. Funny thing though!

I never realized just how powerful that darn ls1 engine was. A stock Z28 vs. a stock mustang gt is no contest and now i see why, but what about that bmw m3?... I used a 1998 Camaro Z28 and a 1995 base model M3... Let's start with the camaro - 305-hp @ 5200RPM , 5.7 liter v-8, 347 cu.in. displacement, 3,424 lbs. curb weight.

Now the M3... 240-hp, 3.0-liter Inline-6, 182 cu.in. displacement, 3,175 lbs. curb weight (from 1996, cars.com did not have this for a 95, dunno why.)

So much for "No replacement for displacement."

Just for poops and giggles I threw in Goot's car.

03 Nissan 350Z performance... 287-hp, 3.5-liter V-6, 213 cu.in. displacement, 3,217 lbs. curb weight.

Not about playing video games... Those were actual gear shifts and drops, and braking, control, handling... That kid was either lucky or pretty good at doing what he was doing... No video game that I have ever played has included a clutch and gear box and actual physics allowing for the car to lose total control if the wheel is cut at 120mph... Then again I haven't played arcade type video games in around 7-8 years so things might have changed since then.

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

dont think i caught it... did they really just reply another shot?