Vain want's unbanned

Vain

We have enough drama in this community. Man I had forgotten about w00t. But now that hes back in the forums I shudder at the thought of his negative attitude. Looking at his post, doesnt seem like he changed to me.

"I want to come and own you all some more. "

Cleaned this up a little bit. If your post was deleted, read the pinned topics at the top of the forum.

As for telling him he needs to beg, that isn't the case and misses the point. Begging never hurts, but is certainly unnecessary IMO.

It's about accountability. Taking the consequences of your actions. Any Mmmm can attest that if there's something about a ban that is questionable, it gets questioned; not here, but in our private forums. I can't remember what it is that Vain did to be banned; I'm sure he knows and can address it. Take responsibility, make a sincere apology, and move on. This will work in most cases, at least until you've done it so much that any accountability is hollow.

In fact, I'd say begging really doesn't do much at all. It only shows you can plead, not that you understand what is expected.

So the ball is in Vain's court. Review and consider what got you banned. When you've shown that you accept responsibility, a vote will be taken within Mmmm as to it or the admin that banned you can reconsider.

Either way, everybody else keep your quips and one liners to yourself. It's really irrelevant to what will ultimately happen.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Edit : asdf

Didn't read Mr. X's posted till now , sorry for it

Edited by TFR | PDO